Seaview Orthopaedicsmaintains a high standard of care when treating work-related injuries. Seaview Orthopaedics is chosen time after time by case managers/adjusters and injured employees to be their preferred Workers’ compensation provider.
We understand that work-related injuries can take a toll on both the injured worker and their employer and that a prompt and safe return to work benefits everyone.
Obtains a thorough history from the injured worker
- Reviews prior medical records related to the injury to establish a preinjury baseline status
- Works closely with Physical therapists to confirm ongoing progress
- Establishes the mechanism of injury
- Renders an opinion regarding causality
- Determines the causally related diagnosis
- Determines duty status
- Develops a plan of care to expedite recovery and promote a safe prompt return to work
Our WC Coordinators are 100% dedicated to the WC process.
- Schedules appointments for:
- New injuries with priority handling including same day appointments
- Established injuries
- 1x evals
- Second opinions
- Need for treatment
- Ensures that Quick Notes are sent same day as the appointment
- Ensures that dictations are usually sent within 48 hours of appointment
- Expedites communication between physician, the injured worker, case manager, adjuster and employer
- Communicates the need for Doctor Referrals, diagnostic testing, and DME promptly to avoid unnecessary delays.
Our Workers Compensation Manager is an RN with over 25 years of case management and workers compensation experience. She is available to:
- Assist with complex WC issues
- Facilitate communication between all members in the WC process
- Act as a resource for case managers/adjusters as well as the injured worker
Seaview Orthopaedic’s state-of-the-art facilities are located in Ocean, Brick, Barnegat, Freehold, and Monroe.
Our practice provides:
- Onsite Xray
- Physical therapy
- Work hardening/conditioning